Boheco Life launched CannaReleaf™ – Arthritis Pain CBD Oil which is fortified with the goodness of CBD Oil as well as our power-packed Hemp Seed Oil. Primarily characterized by the tenderness and swelling of one or more joints, Arthritis begins with pain and stiffness which tends to get worse with passing time. Yash Kotak, co-founder of Boheco Life, stressing on the composition, highlights the 5% of Cannabidiol and 95% of Hemp Seed Oil presence in the CannaReleaf™ – Arthritis Pain CBD Oil. These products are not only infused with full spectrum Cannabis Leaf Extract which includes CBD but are also rich with the other cannabinoids found in the cannabis product to give the user an entourage effect/wholesome treatment.
Treatments have tremendously improved in recent times, and we can rejoice knowing the following benefits of this CBD oil:
- Helps lubricate joints
- Relieves any point symptoms
- Reduces inflammation and swelling
- Helps improve joint movements
- Easily absorbed when applied
- Keeps joint healthy
- Works as preventive and curative aid
So, it’s treating pain in the most non-invasive way possible. The Cannabidiol presence in the oil binds with the receptors in the immune system to help ease the pain and lower the signs of inflammation. On the other hand, antioxidant rich Hemp Seed Oil aims to bring down the swelling and inflammation that is present in the joints.
How to Use Arthritis Pain CBD Oil:
For effective result, all it requires is a few drops to a coin sized amount to be applied directly to the affected area. Massage the area till the oil seeps into the skin and sleep leaving the oil on overnight.
Pricing of Arthritis Pain CBD Oil
Available in two variants of 50 mL & 100 mL, Arthritis Pain CBD Oil is priced at Rs. 599 & Rs. 949 respectively.
***Special discount for chronic pain warriors: Use code CPI10 to get a discount of 10 % on BohecoLife products.
The caution that we display for application based products under CannaReleaf are:
- For external use only.
- Keep away from eyes.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Discontinue use if redness or irritation occurs
My Experience with Arthritis Pain CBD Oil:
- Pros: The BOHECO Arthritis Oil has helped a lot with the inflammation and joint pain due to fibromyalgia. Even though I don’t have arthritis, I decided to try this for my joint pains. I significantly noticed a reduction in the pain levels after application, especially during the monsoon and winter when the pain is high in my knees and other joints.
- Cons: The smell and stickiness.
Dr. Anubha Mahajan
I came across BOHECO products in 2019 accidentally during the winter, and it was quite intriguing to see a CBD product brand in India. Plus this came with a certification from AYUSH ministry as they were following Ayurveda.
I had been cycling during that period, after which I would usually experience muscle spasms in my leg. From avoiding muscle relaxants to jumping into hot water tubs to ease the spams, just massaging this Arthritis Pain CBD Oill came as a great relief.
- Pros: BOHECO’s Arthritis Pain CBD Oil started making a huge difference in my muscle spasms after my cycling sprees, as it helped ease them to a great extent. Slowly, this oil became my mantra for a lot of other issues. I realized it helped me ease many of my symptoms, particularly with my back muscles which have a lot of trigger points, and also helped me sleep like a baby (I have trouble sleeping because of my pain). I noticed a decrease in my swellings and inflammations. It also helped bring down my flare levels to 20%, and that’s a huge relief for someone with CRPS. I wish it was available in a little higher concentration for a 30-40% relief.
- Cons: Though the smell doesn’t bother me much, it can be unpleasant to some.
After several diagnosis and misdiagnosis about arthritis, a friend offered a bottle of BOHECO’s Arthritis oil for me to try for pain relief. It worked quite well and was a boon at the time.
- Pros: It takes a while to kick in but once it does, it is effective for much longer than any other pain relief system available. I use it when in pain and not on a schedule.
- Cons: In general, I noticed that it works better for me over short periods and not over prolonged frequent use. Would prefer it in a spray form.
Disclaimer: All bodies are different, and these products may or may not affect everyone in the same way. Kindly do a skin patch test before application.